Danby 34-Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler
The Danby 34-Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler gives you a beautiful, stylish way to display your collection while keeping it in optimal condition. This unit boasts some amazing features, such as newly designed wine shelves that float on silicon buffers to absorb vibration, as well as the ball bearing shelf glides that fully extend seamlessly and easily to give you easy access to each and every bottle. This sleek and slim unit has a zero-clearance hinge that allows for cabinet depth integration without the door interfering with surrounding units. The Danby 34-Bottle Built-In Wine cooler has a programmable thermostat and can be set between 39ºF - 64ºF, and the smudge-resistant, easy to clean 304L stainless Steel door includes Low-E glass for improved energy effeciency.
- Professional 34 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler
- Fully integrated flush built-in application
- Newly designed wine shelves float on silicon buffers which absorb vibration while minimizing disturbance to the wine and durable ball bearing shelf glides allow for full extension of wine shelves providing easy access
- Zero clearance hinge allows for cabinet depth integration without the door interfering with surrounding cabinets
- New contemporary handle is sleek and discreet and blends with most décor
- Wine cellar is controlled by a programmable thermostat and can be set between 39ºF F-64ºF (4ºC-18ºC) to ensure wine is stored at its optimum temperature.
- Exclusive Wave Storage System cradles the wine, protecting it from unnecessary movement
- Frost free, fan forced cooling for superior performance
- Reversible door hinge for convenient right or left-hand opening
- Smudge-resistant, easy clean 304L stainless steel stamped door includes Low-E glass for improved energy efficiency
We Also Recommend